It started in 1987, with a heavy influence from MTV music videos. There was always something about the bass, the player and that rumbling tone I admired. Maybe it also helped that noone wanted to be the bass player in the band back then, so I hopped on the opportunity. Fast forward 30 years, a bunch of bands and alot of gear later, and I’m still laying down the groove and open to new possibilities.
- 2015 Prat M-BSV 5-String
- 3/4 Upright Plywood Bass – Manufacturer Unknown
- Gallien Krueger MB200
- Schroeder 12PL – 1×12″
- Schroeder Mini 8+L – 1×8″
- Countryman Type 85 DI
- TC Electronic Polytune Nano
- Emma Electronic OKTO-NØJS
- Emma Electronic DiscumBOBulator
- DOD Overdrive Preamp 350
- Dunlop Mini Crybaby Bass Wah
- Thomastik Jazz Rounds Strings
- Innovation Honey(140H) Strings (Upright)
- Dimarzio Cables
An ongoing library of loops with live bass tracks and GarageBand samples. Sounds best through quality headphones or speakers.